Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Finances Says Otherwise

Tax day forced me to face financial reality.

I am now no longer financially able to drive to Arizona to host a meeting.

I spent every dime I had between 2008 and 2010 trying to find people in the mountain west willing to stand up for freedom. 

I figured the cost of driving to and from Phoenix, renting a hotel room and conference room for the meeting would be range from $500 to $750.

I was willing to take out a loan. I've been left hanging so long that I can no longer come up with the money for a trip.

I am selling the domain MedicalSavingsAndLoan.com on GoDaddy. I will keep the domain HCA.me.

Personally, I am devastated that we've become such a pathetic people that no-one (within 700 miles of Salt Lake City) is even willing to take an afternoon to talk about the most important issue of our day.
 
In five years of searching, I had one offer to drive all the way to San Diego, but I didn't have enough money to get back.
  
The meeting would present the idea that the Achille's Hill of ObamaCare, RomneyCare, the state run Health Exchanges and State Run Health Coops is the false assumption that insurance is the only way to fund health care.

The way to beat the power grab is to create an alternative business model for funding health care. But if there is no one who care enough about freedom to talk with a neighbor, then we deserve every bad thing that we get.

No comments:

Post a Comment