Friday, July 28, 2017

The Constitution and Health Care

Republicans tend hold the separation of powers held by the US Constitution in high esteem.

The Constitution did not give the US Congress the powers to regulate health care.

I have a great deal of respect for traditional Republicans who balk at this process of writing a Federal Health Care bill.

The US Congress is not the correct venue for setting health care policy.

The problem we face right now is that the PPACA passed by the Democrats undermined the health care market and created an environment where insurance companies are collapsing under unreasonable regulations.


The PPACA created a regulatory environment where one cannot simply repeal PPACA because the insurance market would collapse after its repeal.

People are depending on their insurance companies for their health care.


The "Repeal and Replace" argument started with the realization that repealing would harm the American public.

Instead of spending the effort to develop a replacement. A large number of conservative candidates (including Donald Trump) began using "Repeal and Replace" as a slogan.

Conservative candidates ran on the slogan "Repeal and Replace" without taking the time to develop a replacement.

While I respect traditional candidates who simply want the Federal Government out of health care. I am livid with those candidates who campaigned on "Repeal and Replace" without taking the time to create a replacement. Campaigning on Repeal and Replace without a replacement in mind did a great deal of harm to our nation.

Of course, all is not lost. I still contend that if a group of people sat down and spoke about free market health care reform that that group could revolutionize the health care sector and restore our health freedom.


5 comments:

  1. I will recommend anyone looking for Business loan to Le_Meridian they helped me with Four Million USD loan to startup my Quilting business and it's was fast When obtaining a loan from them it was surprising at how easy they were to work with. They can finance up to the amount of $900,000,000.000 (Nine Hundred Million Dollars) in any region of the world as long as there 1.9% ROI can be guaranteed on the projects.The process was fast and secure. It was definitely a positive experience.Avoid scammers on here and contact Le_Meridian Funding Service On. lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com if you looking for business loan,Thanks.
    Leslie,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LE-MERIDIAN FINANCING SERVICES. the loan company that grant me loan of 5,000,000.00 USD When other loan investors has neglect my offer but Le_Meridian Funding Service grant me success loan.they are into directly in loan financing and project  in terms of investment. they provide financing solutions to companies and individuals seeking access to capital markets funds, they can helped you fund your project or expand your business.. Email Contact:::: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com Also  lfdsloans@outlook.com or Write on whatsapp Number  on    1-(989-394-3740)Good Intend,

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm Serenity Autumn, currently living in Texas city, USA. I am a widow at the moment with Four kids and I was stuck in a financial situation in May 2019 and I needed to refinance and pay my bills. I tried seeking loans from various loan firms both private and corporate but never with success, and most banks declined my credit. But as God would have it, I was introduced to a woman of God a private loan lender who gave me a loan of 850,000.00 USD and today am a business owner and my kids are doing well at the moment, if you must contact any firm with reference to securing a loan without collateral , no credit check, no co signer with just 2% interest rate and better repayment plans and schedule, please contact  Mr Pedro On Email   pedroloanss@gmail.com    He doesn't know that I am doing this but I am so happy now and I decided to let people know more about him and also I want God to bless him more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been lucky enough to work with Mr Pedro, and their team recently organized an amazing experience for granting me a loan of 760,000.00 Euros at the low rate of 2% rate in return, they give any kind of loan financing. If you are looking for a loan that offers internationally without credit check then Mr Pedro is the right person for you to contact and his amazing team but also takes a real time to check on their website and their service. Mr Pedro Office Email Address: pedroloanss@gmail.com In Financial Services! This is for you. Thank you for caring so much.

    ReplyDelete