Saturday, June 9, 2012

Washington or Oregon, Anyone?

I have a wonderful presentation on free market health care reform that I've been dying to give for the last three years.

My niece lives in Washington state and is getting married on August 3rd.

I spent all of my traveling cash trying chasing down places to give my Medical Savings and Loan presentation; so I wasn't planning on going to the wedding.

However, I was just thinking. If anyone in Washington, Oregon, Idaho or Western Montana was interested in a presentation on free market health care reform, then I could combine the wedding trip with the initial presentation on free market health care.

If you have a contact with a group in the Northwest that is interested in free market health care reform that would be interested in some unique insight on this matter please contact me.

If I combined my trip with a meeting, I could have a talk about free market reform and eat wedding cake too!

No comments:

Post a Comment